1989 Trojan 12M Express Documentation

This forum is for comments and the exchange of information relating to Trojan Boats and boating. Please do not post used parts or boats For Sale in this area. For general, non-boating topics please use our "General Discussions" section.

Note: Negative or inflammatory postings will not be tolerated.

Moderators: BeaconMarineBob, Moderator, BeaconMarineDon

rnance

1989 Trojan 12M Express Documentation

Post by rnance »

I have purchased a 1989 12M Express and need any help I can get. In particular I am seeking assistance with wiring diagrams, manuals and any other documentation for this 12M Express. I am also developing some replacement equipment which might be of interest to ALL Trojan yacht owners. The equipment under development includes a complete vessel management system with touchscreens for control and monitoring of everything on the vessel, along with other items which can be retrofit to most yachts.
In addition, we are also developing a unique, affordable thrustering system for maintaining boat position and to aid in vessel navigation and manuevering. If you are interested in this project or can offer any assistance, please drop me an email and we will keep you informed on project status.
Thank you in advance.
RWS
Ultimate User

Post by RWS »

It is my understanding, however I cannot say this as a fact, that the 12 Meter series utilized a tunnel hull which provided numerous benefits, including a shallower draft, however these vessels may be somewhat more difficult to maneuver at the dock.

Can anyone confirm this?

THANKS !

RWS.