Football on the boat - How cool is that????

This forum is for comments and the exchange of information relating to Trojan Boats and boating. Please do not post used parts or boats For Sale in this area. For general, non-boating topics please use our "General Discussions" section.

Note: Negative or inflammatory postings will not be tolerated.

Moderators: BeaconMarineBob, Moderator, BeaconMarineDon

Hardeight

Football on the boat - How cool is that????

Post by Hardeight »

Well I have now had my MC for a month now and have certainly had to fix a few things - BTW thanks for all the advise, you guys are my best resource. Anyway, I don't have cable at the dock or satellite on my boat. The Hard Eight ran like a champ yesterday - Yea!!!! I have the NFL app on my phone so I get the Red Zone, I went a got a HDMI cable hooked my phone to the TV and TA DA - football on the boat while on the hook, you just got to love it. I know I get on here and ask how to fix things a lot - so I thought I would share something going right. Hope everyone is having a great boating weekend and " Are you ready for some Football"....... :D :D :D
Bill
Hard Eight
88 mid cabin express
east coast North Carolina.
gettaway
Active User

Re: Football on the boat - How cool is that????

Post by gettaway »

:)
1984 Silverton 37C
Silver Lining
Scott
aaronbocknek
Ultimate User
Location: baltimore, md (alexandria, va and middle river,md) PARKSIDE MARINA

Post by aaronbocknek »

i think that's great!!! nothing wrong with sharing some of the fun stuff we all do in and around our vessels. heck, yesterday i had every intention on puttering around on ENTERPRISE (had to take friday evening and all saturday off due to yom kippur) but my friends biff (yes, his real name) and his wife jessica asked if i wanted to go for a short jaunt to the pumpout dock at baltimore yacht club then 'maybe for a short cruise to hart miller island'. they have a new to them 2002 silverton sidewalk 39 aft cabin. don't have to ask me twice to head to open waters.
pumpout done by the 'dock boys' at byc, then we headed to open waters........... 4 hrs later we returned to parkside. so much for the chores, but hey, i have all week off because of vacation.
so, nothing wrong with posting the fun stuff. it's not ALL work.
aaron
1982 F-36 TRI CABIN ENTERPRISE
PARKSIDE MARINA IN MIDDLE RIVER, MD
aaronbocknek@gmail.com
jhalb
Moderate User

Post by jhalb »

Getting set up for the game. The only problem was the Rams didn't show up.
Attachments
Football.jpg
Football.jpg (184.69 KiB) Viewed 3742 times
John
"PELICAN"
1983 10 Meter Express
Hardeight

Post by Hardeight »

Its good to combine some of my favorite things, on the boat watching football is one of them. Sorry about your Rams, As for my Cowboys they looked pretty good. Some of the other games were pretty crazy. I have some of my Army buddies that I was in Iraq with coming in this weekend to fish on the boat and having football to is a great amenity.
Bill
Hard Eight
88 mid cabin express
east coast North Carolina.
kenflyer

Post by kenflyer »

Hi Bill,
I wasnt aware of the NFL football app but will try this since I don't have wifi at the marina either. Thanks....Ken