Trojan 10 meter mid cabin express manual

This forum is for comments and the exchange of information relating to Trojan Boats and boating. Please do not post used parts or boats For Sale in this area. For general, non-boating topics please use our "General Discussions" section.

Note: Negative or inflammatory postings will not be tolerated.

Moderators: BeaconMarineBob, Moderator, BeaconMarineDon

gardnersf
Moderate User

Trojan 10 meter mid cabin express manual

Post by gardnersf »

Hello,

I am a new Trojan owner, a 1986 10 meter mid cabin express. I received a large binder with a ton of manuals for all the equipment, however there was no manual for the boat itself. I assume there was one?

I am contacting the seller as he has a bunch of stuff at his house he is giving me, but I can't imagine the manuals were not with the other papaerwork.

Does anyone haev these manuals? I will pay for reproduction and time.
davescarrs
Sporadic User

Post by davescarrs »

i have manual for 1987 10 meter international I also just bought(the mid cabin types are included in that i think) I will send you a copy, although i bet the guy does have the manual if he took care enough to save everything else. he probably reffered to it often and didn't keep it with the rest. either way, send me your email address so i can get your mailing address
gardnersf
Moderate User

Post by gardnersf »

Dave, thanks, I sent you a message.

He did not have the manual. He never got it when He bought the boat in 2000. I suspect it got destroyed or never turned over.

Took the boat out in a little bit of snotty water. The boat blasted through the waves, we got wet though :)
davescarrs
Sporadic User

Post by davescarrs »

I'll make copies and send later today.
gardnersf
Moderate User

Post by gardnersf »

Dave, I got the manual, thank yuo very much!

Now, I noticed that the manual doesn't sepcify the mid cabin express separately. It mentions the express, Sedan, Express Aft Cabin Sedan Aft Cabin. It does give model numbes of 330 and 335 for the express. I wonder if one is the mid cabin version?

Does anyone have a mid cabin express circa 85-87 that can check their manual for me? It's more a point of curiosity after reading about the differences in the 10 meter construction in terms of stringers.