Hello

This forum is for comments and the exchange of information relating to Trojan Boats and boating. Please do not post used parts or boats For Sale in this area. For general, non-boating topics please use our "General Discussions" section.

Note: Negative or inflammatory postings will not be tolerated.

Moderators: BeaconMarineBob, Moderator, BeaconMarineDon

Don Lumber

Hello

Post by Don Lumber »

I can't believe this has happened to me but I was given a 76 F32. After always wanting one or a 10 meter or a 4 Winns 320 Vista. It's in good shape but I haven't personally seen it yet. I'm sure it will need a little TLC but for free I can afford it. This is boat number 4 for me. A 12' alum w/10 hp outboard when I was 10. A 16' Steury tri-hull w/45 hp outboard, then a 4 Winns 225 Sundowner until last year that I was bored with and tired of trailering. Now my dreamboat in my lap. I'm sure I'll be bugging yall w/questions and after perusing the forums here it looks like there's lots of people with plenty of experience.

The boat is in White Lake in Michigan this year but I'll be moving it to Grand Haven next year.

*wave*
yorklyn
Active User

Post by yorklyn »

Congrats Don,
Free is a great starting point! Alittle sweat equity, Cash and more cash and you'll be good to go.
Good Luck and welcome to the Forum,

Todd
Todd Pote
1987 10 Meter Mid Cabin
Double Pote-N_Sea
1992 Scout 15.5 Center Console
RWS
Ultimate User

Post by RWS »

A survey will inform you as to what you really have and what it needs.

I would do this before jumping into the project with both feet.

RWS
wowzer52
Active User

Post by wowzer52 »

Welcome aboard. This is a great place to hang out, no additudes, just good clean fun with great info from great boaters. If you go to http://www.boats.com and punch in "trojan" you'll see lots and lots of f-32's with lots of pictures for a multitude of ideas. don't forget to bookmark the sight. If you're into boats, which it sounds like you are, you are in for some of the best times of your life fixing up and personalizing an F-32, one of the most popular boat designs ever made. And remember, there is nothing on one of these that can't be fixed. I look forward to hearing your adventures.
1975 F-32 "SIMPLY BLESSED"