Valuing a Trojan

This forum is for comments and the exchange of information relating to Trojan Boats and boating. Please do not post used parts or boats For Sale in this area. For general, non-boating topics please use our "General Discussions" section.

Note: Negative or inflammatory postings will not be tolerated.

Moderators: BeaconMarineBob, Moderator, BeaconMarineDon

GailWitch

"Money for nothing and Trojans for free"

Post by GailWitch »

Jason

I just recently bought a 1979 F 26 for a low price, although it's in great shape it was in a donation program call Boat Angels. I countered the seller before he chose to donate it.
Here is their address...

http://www.boatangel.org

The tax deduction for this boat was 1250.00 The thing is they take boats in all shapes I believe, send you a pre-paid postage camera to document and someone comes to pick it up. They then auction it and the remainder goes to charities. I believe it may be a religous affiliated org, and just wanted to mention that as I am not trying to promote Religion and Politics. Hope this helps.....

My real advice is, see if you can hold onto that boat!!!! You may regret it in the long run when times track better for you.

BOL

Mike
"Between the devil and the deep blue sea"
GailWitch

Post by GailWitch »

Jason

I just recently bought a 1979 F 26 for a low price, although it's in great shape it was in a donation program call Boat Angels. I countered the seller before he chose to donate it.
Here is their address...

The tax deduction for this boat was 1250.00 The thing is they take boats in all shapes I believe, send you a pre-paid postage camera to document and someone comes to pick it up. They then auction it and the remainder goes to charities. I believe it may be a religous affiliated org, and just wanted to mention that as I am not trying to promote Religion and Politics. Hope this helps.....

My real advice is, see if you can hold onto that boat!!!! You may regret it in the long run when times track better for you.

BOL

Mike :idea:
GailWitch

Post by GailWitch »

Jason

I just recently bought a twenty six foot Trojan for a low price, although it's in great shape it was in a donation program call Boat Angels. I countered the seller before he chose to donate it.
Here is their address...

BOL

GailWitch

Post by GailWitch »

ignore
Jason

I just recently bought a twenty six foot Trojan for a low price, although it's in great shape it was in a donation program call Boat Angels. I countered the seller before he chose to donate it.
Here is their address...

BOL

GailWitch

Post by GailWitch »

Jason

Here is their address...

The tax deduction for this boat was 1250 dollars The thing is they take boats in all shapes I believe, send you a pre-paid postage camera to document and someone comes to pick it up. They then auction it and the remainder goes to charities. I believe it may be a religous affiliated org, and just wanted to mention that as I am not trying to promote Religion and Politics. Hope this helps.....

BOL

AuxiliaryComms

Post by AuxiliaryComms »

Believe me I'm trying. A member of our auxiliary flotilla has a mooring behind his house he'd let us use. I'm thinking if I can do a quick an cheap patch on the hull and get it into the water I can get a tow over.
Jason

1969 Sea Raider FG Express (Flickr Set)

Join the USCG Auxiliary, America's Volunteer Lifesavers
prowlersfish
2024 Gold Support
2024 Gold Support

Post by prowlersfish »

I hope some how you can keep it
Boating is good for the soul
77/78 TROJAN F36 Conv.
6BTA Cummins diesels
Life is to short for a ugly boat :D