Good Idea

Use this forum to comment on subjects **not** related to Trojan boats or boating. We provide this area as an outlet for general comments and issues of the day.

Note: Our intent is to make this area un-moderated or more accurately -- self moderated. We will, however, implement sanctions for troublesome posters as required (contact the Moderator with questions or complaints -- moderator@trojanboats.net).

Note: Negative or inflammatory postings will not be tolerated.

Moderators: Moderator, BeaconMarineDon

prowlersfish
2024 Gold Support
2024 Gold Support

Good Idea

Post by prowlersfish »

This is cool I guess politics is OK here
So here its goes , Tuesday was great day in US history :D lets hope things turn around :D
Boating is good for the soul
77/78 TROJAN F36 Conv.
6BTA Cummins diesels
Life is to short for a ugly boat :D
alexander38
Ultimate User

Post by alexander38 »

it was the best thing that happen all yr to the leftist swine in D.C. :lol: but for real I'm glad to see that even in Mass. they're starting to get it.
LSP
Active User

Post by LSP »

Great day in our country .... nice additional to our forum. Thanks Mass. and thank you Trojan Boats
Will - LSP
1976 F32 "Donegal"
1985 10 Meter "Whakanui"
Hog Pen Creek
Middle River, Md
jav
Moderate User

Post by jav »

it was a great day! I could hardly believe it. But, real change will depend more on whether the dems "got the message" than it will on 1 guy... regardless of how good he is.

There's still a democratic majority in both houses so yeah- we can filibuster and keep them from shafting us too much but lets face it- if it were a bar fight, we'd be gettin a beatin either way.

Let's hope this event and the pending mid-terms foster a new sense of transparency and cooperation.
alexander38
Ultimate User

Post by alexander38 »

another way to look at it, one less Dem Harry can pay off with our money
MattSC
Moderate User

Post by MattSC »

I'm still disappointed that Christopher Dodd is going to deprive us the right to vote him out.....
Stripermann2
Ultimate User

Post by Stripermann2 »

What's going on fellas? Pretty cool here, sort of like our own lil' Facebook. Like to thank Don for building this break room for us. Now all we need is a couple of recliners, a big screen...and maybe a pool table! 8)

Great night, last night! I think the year can only get better from this point on...maybe folks will finally see what the big zero is all about.

Oh and one more thing...to think this new forum evolved from a discussion about the dems and Massachuesetts voting! Another bonus, resulting from a Scott Brown's overtaking of the throne! Gotta love it...

Jamie
Jamie

1985 F-32 270 Crusaders
1988 Sea Ray 23 350 Merc.
Trojan. Enjoy the ride...

-I don't wanna hear anyone whine...Anymore!
-You might get there before me, but you still have to wait for me, for the fun to start!
alexander38
Ultimate User

Post by alexander38 »

it's like we got our own little country. there's a thought, Republic Of Texas anyone.. :lol:
Tuck
Moderate User

Post by Tuck »

MattSC wrote:I'm still disappointed that Christopher Dodd is going to deprive us the right to vote him out.....
<snicker>
Terran
1986 Silverton 40' Aftcabin

Terran
(former 1977 F-32)