Marxist propaganda

Use this forum to comment on subjects **not** related to Trojan boats or boating. We provide this area as an outlet for general comments and issues of the day.

Note: Our intent is to make this area un-moderated or more accurately -- self moderated. We will, however, implement sanctions for troublesome posters as required (contact the Moderator with questions or complaints -- moderator@trojanboats.net).

Note: Negative or inflammatory postings will not be tolerated.

Moderators: Moderator, BeaconMarineDon

larglo
Moderate User
Location: Mt Juliet, TN. Percy Prist Lake, Fate Sanders Marina

Post by larglo »

Peter wrote; "so if you have to pay 3% or 4% of your income as a penalty because you're too stupid or"

Let me tell you something bub,,,I resent being called STUPID! I MAY HAVE A DIFFERENT OPINION THAN YOU, BUT I GUESS THAT'S WHAT THE DEMS ARE BEST AT,,,NAME CALLING!

I haven't said, and most here have NOT said we don't want health care for ALL! We just don't like HOW THE DEMS did it.

It's our money their using by god, and we should have some say as to how they use it!

And if you disagree on that, then perhaps you should consider who's the one that's stupid.
Who in the hell are you to tell me and others how we should spend our hard earned money.
But when someone starts with the name calling, then they aren't worth talking to anymore!

Larry
Larry - 1980 F25 HT

"Lady G"
Mt. Juliet, TN
http://www.photobucket.com/larglo
alexander38
Ultimate User

Post by alexander38 »

Peter what you lefty's don't understand We the Money makers and the risk takers are g.d. tried of being robbed, lied and taxed to death. I pay 53% of my income in taxes and fees and now you want more just due to the fact I make more that's B.S. oh and out of that 32 million how many wanted heath care ? And just by the damn way if this was such a good thing why did you all have to bribe each other to vote for it ? And what took so long you had control of all the seats you needed for a year ? And what does Higher Ed loans have to do with it ?

And why did you leave the great health care system of the Great White North ? Most likely just to make more money in an open market like the Eye Doctor that lives two houses down from me.

O and you knew just what can of worms you opened with this tread so stand there and take it.
Carver 3607 ACMY 454's Merc's
10' Dinghy 6hp Merc.
La Dolce Vita
Let's hit the water !

http://s852.beta.photobucket.com/user/t ... 8/library/
Peter
Moderate User

Post by Peter »

Marxist propaganda
Last edited by Peter on Tue Mar 23, 2010 7:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Peter
Moderate User

Post by Peter »

Marxist propaganda
Last edited by Peter on Tue Mar 23, 2010 7:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
alexander38
Ultimate User

Post by alexander38 »

you said it all, WHEN YOU SAID SO CALLED GREATEST COUNTRY IN THE WORLD ! WE are the the GREATEST and most of those who don't make it here can trace it back to bad choices they made and NO I have no pity on them. The ones that by no means caused their ill fate I do, And just about every thing you whine about can be fixed without screwing us all over.

So you write the check I'm done with your kind of Marxist crap..
10' Dinghy 6hp Merc.
La Dolce Vita
Let's hit the water !

larglo
Moderate User
Location: Mt Juliet, TN. Percy Prist Lake, Fate Sanders Marina

Post by larglo »

The Dem's took something that could have been GOOD, and turned it into something that STINKS!

And that's my last word.

Larry
Larry - 1980 F25 HT

"Lady G"
Mt. Juliet, TN
http://www.photobucket.com/larglo
Stripermann2
Ultimate User

Post by Stripermann2 »

Healthy dissagreement can be good. Remember that we're all friends here and while we like to express our point of views we have to keep it level headed and only to the subject at hand- in this case...politics.

Okay, so some blew off some steam and maybe some comments were not perceived as maybe they should have been, or translated as they should have been. We pretty much know how each feels and from time to time, there may even be a subject where we all agree! :wink:

Some are left...and some are RIGHT.

Anyhow, you all have a great evening and we'll talk again tomorrow.
Jamie

1985 F-32 270 Crusaders
1988 Sea Ray 23 350 Merc.
Trojan. Enjoy the ride...

-I don't wanna hear anyone whine...Anymore!
-You might get there before me, but you still have to wait for me, for the fun to start!
Peter
Moderate User

Post by Peter »

Marxist, wow...
Peter
Moderate User

Post by Peter »

2 words, guess what they are.... guess I'm done here....
Stripermann2
Ultimate User

Post by Stripermann2 »

You know Peter...I actually gave you some credit.Now, instead of standing your ground and convictions, you edit or delete your posts? You apologized to Larry for what he interpreted. That was big. Then because of another reply,you rename the topic of your thread? You started the thread...you're gonna get some heat.
Jamie

1985 F-32 270 Crusaders
1988 Sea Ray 23 350 Merc.
Trojan. Enjoy the ride...

-I don't wanna hear anyone whine...Anymore!
-You might get there before me, but you still have to wait for me, for the fun to start!
alexander38
Ultimate User

Post by alexander38 »

I won't say I'm sorry, I do believe that this POTUS is a Marxist he has surrounded himself with them all his life and HE has said so. Read his own words and his cabinet's words. And if you follow one well ? Or you are ignorant of the facts which makes you worse. And I'll make my stand there
10' Dinghy 6hp Merc.
La Dolce Vita
Let's hit the water !

prowlersfish
2024 Gold Support
2024 Gold Support

Post by prowlersfish »

Peter is right he was posting Marxist propaganda
I guess Peter has seen the light :shock: and deleted his Marxist propaganda
Boating is good for the soul
77/78 TROJAN F36 Conv.
6BTA Cummins diesels
Life is to short for a ugly boat :D
Jersdevil
Moderate User

Post by Jersdevil »

Hi guys....Good Morning to you all. I agree with Striperman, we all have the right to express our opinions, Freedom of Speech. I spent 20 years and 4 days of my life defending everyones right to do this. However it should be done in a respectful way.

For someone to start a discussion and then edit the discussion after they catch some heat about their opinion is just plain wrong. Reminds me of "Bait and Switch", kind of like the campaign promise of "Any law that reaches my desk will be posted on-line for 5 days before I sign it".

The people of this Great Country have been lied to once again.

Thats all I have to say.

Have a great one folks.
Hank Newman
"Winsome" 1979 - F30 Clean Machine
First Sergeant, U.S. Army Retired
Co-Owner Don Snyder
MTP
Moderate User

Post by MTP »

This thread started out disappointing and ended far worse if a poster can not take the heat her should not light the match.
TIKI III
1985 F32
270 Crusaders
Wet and happy
http://photos-g.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak ... 9727_n.jpg
Peter
Moderate User

Post by Peter »

hey..I can take the heat. but don't expect me not to get pissed when some dick head who obviously doesn't know his asshole from a hole in the ground launches into a personal attack.