F-32 Baltimore Craigs List Today

This forum is for comments and the exchange of information relating to Trojan Boats and boating. Please do not post used parts or boats For Sale in this area. For general, non-boating topics please use our "General Discussions" section.

Note: Negative or inflammatory postings will not be tolerated.

Moderators: BeaconMarineBob, Moderator, BeaconMarineDon

Jersdevil
Moderate User

F-32 Baltimore Craigs List Today

Post by Jersdevil »

Hank Newman
"Winsome" 1979 - F30 Clean Machine
First Sergeant, U.S. Army Retired
Co-Owner Don Snyder
prowlersfish
2024 Gold Support
2024 Gold Support

Post by prowlersfish »

"I am showing boat to multiple possible buyers Saturday and Sunday at 2 p.m"

:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:
Boating is good for the soul
77/78 TROJAN F36 Conv.
6BTA Cummins diesels
Life is to short for a ugly boat :D
k9th
Ultimate User

Post by k9th »

Looks like a nice F-32. Hope someone latches onto that one.
Tim

"SeaDog"
1979 36' Tri-Cabin
prowlersfish
2024 Gold Support
2024 Gold Support

Post by prowlersfish »

Its a 1976 , you can get Aarons for half that
Boating is good for the soul
77/78 TROJAN F36 Conv.
6BTA Cummins diesels
Life is to short for a ugly boat :D
aaronbocknek
Ultimate User
Location: baltimore, md (alexandria, va and middle river,md) PARKSIDE MARINA

craigslist f-32

Post by aaronbocknek »

thanks for the plug paul.... appreciate that. sure, mine does not have new engines, but they run strong and all records are avail. for inspection. my price point is a 'starting' point... i'm willing to work with anyone. she's clean, does not smell like an 'old boat', is sound and would make a great boat for someone moving up or down or a first timer. i did have a 'tire kicker' a few weeks ago and he kept asking why i was selling. when i mentioned that i wanted to actually move up to a larger boat, believe it or not, he was even LESS interested. then came the nit picking....'why new exhaust hoses' (because they looked old), 'why new fuel fill hoses' (because the starboard hose was decomposing due to E10 fuel, AND WHILE I WAS REPLACING ONE, I FELT COMPELLED TO DO THE OTHER) , 'why was the back deck rebuilt' (the previous owner(s) did that and i'm not sure), 'why did you not repower her' (because there is no need) 'when were the risers and manifolds replaced' (not sure, as previous owner left no records and broker--essex boat sales--refused to ask previous owner) why this, why that... the list went on and on......not sure i understand where that came from, but i answered each one with patience even though i was getting quite annoyed, but the flight attendant in me kicked in and i did my best to moderate my responses in a professional manner. HOWEVER, if he were on my plane asking things like this about crew compliance, i would have him removed for disturpting my duties as a crew member. and believe me, it does happen. but that's another story. :lol:

aaron in baltimore
1982 F-36 TRI CABIN ENTERPRISE
PARKSIDE MARINA IN MIDDLE RIVER, MD
aaronbocknek@gmail.com
DaddysGirls

Post by DaddysGirls »

LMAO Aaron, you're funny, you would have had him removed from your flight... LOL...
I still have your drapes whenever you want em... Tell me where to send them. I'm also going to replace the big rear curtain. It matches & you can have it.
gettaway
Active User

Post by gettaway »

I am not a boat broker, but the list of annoying questions are why we use boat brokers, they run interference, and it gives you the opportunity to craft your answers so they a presented in the postive & not off the cuff.
I certainly don't mean a used car salesman lie, just the ability to accurately state a positve or benifit to the potential buyer answer.
foofer b
Ultimate User

Post by foofer b »

I hate it when they ask a ton of questions that are well answered in the ad. On a travel trailer I was selling, after several of these type queries, I asked him how he'd heard about my trailer. When he told me Craigslist, I asked him " Did youe even read the ad?" I did not sell it to him but I felt better.
MY CURRENT FLEET
2003 KEY WEST 2020 WA
1978 14' ASHCRAFT SKIFF
aaronbocknek
Ultimate User

craigslist f32

Post by aaronbocknek »

DaddysGirls wrote:LMAO Aaron, you're funny, you would have had him removed from your flight... LOL...
I still have your drapes whenever you want em... Tell me where to send them. I'm also going to replace the big rear curtain. It matches & you can have it.
since you were ''in the industry'' i know you understand. believe me, it's gotten worse.... MUCH WORSE. i've gotten to the point when i make the 'turn off electronic devices' announcement prior to main cabin door closure....''okay folks, stop updating that face book page, send out that last tweet, end that important cell call, don't make me collect those toys from you and lock them in my desk until recess, we need to leave the gate....'' you know when we have reached a low point in our lives when a business man races into the lavatory and uses it as a phone booth..... good god what have we come to. and yes, i am still interested in the drapes/curtains. i've just been flying a lot last week.... had 3 long PHL layovers (yes, during the thunderstorms too) but hesitated to call as i probably would have been detained at the check point with all that wonderful boat stuff in addition to my crew luggage..... well, maybe not. i probably would have fit right in for once. i will be intouch today or tomorrow.

aaron in baltimore.
aaronbocknek@gmail.com
aaronbocknek
Ultimate User

Post by aaronbocknek »

gettaway wrote:I am not a boat broker, but the list of annoying questions are why we use boat brokers, they run interference, and it gives you the opportunity to craft your answers so they a presented in the postive & not off the cuff.
I certainly don't mean a used car salesman lie, just the ability to accurately state a positve or benifit to the potential buyer answer.
next time i have a san diego layover, i'd love to see your f-32. are you near harbor island drive? our hotel is in that area. if you ever get to oceanside harbor, look for a 1972 f-36 trojan tri cabin named BUBALA 3, that is the boat i 'grew up on' until dad sold her :cry: out from under me in 2008. i did get an email from the couple that bought her in january of this year, but am too emotionally wrecked to make 'first contact' with them. at least i know she has a good home and is being well cared for.

aaron in baltimore.
aaronbocknek@gmail.com