Rear lounge seats for 10 meter

This forum is for comments and the exchange of information relating to Trojan Boats and boating. Please do not post used parts or boats For Sale in this area. For general, non-boating topics please use our "General Discussions" section.

Note: Negative or inflammatory postings will not be tolerated.

Moderators: BeaconMarineBob, Moderator, BeaconMarineDon

reelaction

Rear lounge seats for 10 meter

Post by reelaction »

I have recently purchased a 1989 10 meter that came with the rear lounge seats. I am not going to be using them, as the boat is going to be used for fishing and they would just get in the way. I didn't know if anyone out there was in need of replacement seats. Not sure if you would be able to ship them, but if anyone is near Rochester, NY and wants them, drop me a line and we'll figure out a fair price.
barber12

Post by barber12 »

Reel action are you using this boat to fish salmon? If so stay in touch. I have an 84 ten meter that I bought last season. Fished really well this year in Lake Michigan out of grand haven. I can send photos if youd like

Jeremy Barber
reelaction

Post by reelaction »

Yes I am. I had a 26' Penn Yan until mid-season last year and bought the 10 meter. I run some charters on the weekends and for the last half of the season it was great. Tough switching boats mid-season and still working on getting everything just the way I want it. Always looking for some new ideas, so I'd love to see what you have done. Thanks.
Tom
joenew6

Post by joenew6 »

I am curious - what do you gentleman do for fishboxes or live wells. I have a 10 meter that we fish a lot off of that I am either going to replace, or was also thinking about refitting it. Do you have any aftermarket fishing fixtures?

Thanks,

Joe
RWS
Ultimate User

Post by RWS »

I have a large (don't know the capacity) oval livewell that is PORTABLE. I upgraded the raw water washdown pump and use quick disconnects. The overflow line is simply routed to one of the rear scuppers. Takes about 5 minutes to strap the tank down and hook up the lines. This way when we cruise, the livewell is in my garage.

RWS
davescarrs
Sporadic User

Post by davescarrs »

Barber12 and Realaction,

I too have a 10 Meter I purchased a couple days of go I will be salmon fishing from. can you guys pm me or I'll pm you with my email address so i can check out some photos of how you set the boat up. I have a soft top with a radar arch. Trying to figure best set up. possibly gonna use traxstech system across sides for riggers.

Thanks.
yorklyn
Active User

Post by yorklyn »

Reelaction,
How much are you looking for them? Could you send me some pics? I need to check with the wife but may be interested.
Thanks
Todd
Todd Pote
1987 10 Meter Mid Cabin
Double Pote-N_Sea
1992 Scout 15.5 Center Console