Overnight or Short term Dockage

This forum is for comments and the exchange of information relating to Trojan Boats and boating. Please do not post used parts or boats For Sale in this area. For general, non-boating topics please use our "General Discussions" section.

Note: Negative or inflammatory postings will not be tolerated.

Moderators: BeaconMarineBob, Moderator, BeaconMarineDon

rap55

Overnight or Short term Dockage

Post by rap55 »

Hey All,

Got a call from a friend who is trying to get his 41ft. SeaRay from East Coast of Fl. to the Panhandle. Due to mechanical problems the trip is going slow and very costly and will probably need to be broken-up into sections because of his job, money and time constraints.

Does anyone have or know of low-cost or free dockage near Saint Lucie inlet, Okeechobee Waterway, Fort Myers, Clearwater, Tampa, Saint Pete? He`s a good guy who just purchased this boat and needs a little help. If anyone has any suggestions please leave a post or e-mail me and I will try to put him in the right direction.

Thank, Rick - F-36 / MissKitty
foofer b
Ultimate User

Post by foofer b »

C'mon Trojan owners. I know it's a Searay, but maybe someone has some ideas.

I thought about his looking for some clubs? or other orgs to steer him to local help.

http://searayders.org/1.html
MY CURRENT FLEET
2003 KEY WEST 2020 WA
1978 14' ASHCRAFT SKIFF
k9th
Ultimate User

Post by k9th »

I know when we were there for 10 days in March, we were looking at places to do seasonal docking in the Ft. Myers area and found a new marina called Ft. Myers Boat Club that had very few boats, great facilities, and cheap rates to attract people. They only wanted $1,200 for six months @ a 40 foot dock.

They are on the river at marker 72 @ their phone number is 239-454-2628. You can certainly check to see their rates.
Tim

"SeaDog"
1979 36' Tri-Cabin
rap55

Overnight / Short Term Dockage

Post by rap55 »

Thanks Guy`s,

I will pass this on to Capt. Clay as well as keep looking. Haven't talked to him for a couple of day`s so I guess I need to try to call. Last report had them somewhere just south of Palm Beach heading for St. Lucie Inlet and the Okeechobee Waterway.

Rick - F-36 MissKitty