Trojan center console

This forum is for comments and the exchange of information relating to Trojan Boats and boating. Please do not post used parts or boats For Sale in this area. For general, non-boating topics please use our "General Discussions" section.

Note: Negative or inflammatory postings will not be tolerated.

Moderators: BeaconMarineBob, Moderator, BeaconMarineDon

JuiceClark
Moderate User

Trojan center console

Post by JuiceClark »

My gas engine mechanic just bought what appears to be about a 25' Trojan center console with twin outboards. I haven't seen the hull number yet, but I'd guess it's about 1980ish. It's a really nice lookin' ride...wonder why people still buy new stuff.

Anyway, did Trojan make center consoles? Or is this some kinda renovation and rebuild of a hull?? I'd post a few picks if I knew how on this site...sorry.

Tony in Sw FL
Buckknekkid
Sporadic User

Post by Buckknekkid »

I saw something around Lauderdale for a while in the 90's It was used by Towboat,, Large fat center console.. Is my new boat done yet?? Im about to tell the wife that we are trading up.. wish me luck,
F36 ~
SHES SOLDDDDDD
willietrojan
Moderate User

Post by willietrojan »

Trojan did make Center Consoles, they called them Marlin 25, they used the same hull as the 25 cruiser. I owned a Marlin for about four years great boat wish I still had it!
WillieTrojan (Owned F32, Willpower in Kinsale, Va)
Spanish Fort, Al

Looking for 33 International
Buckknekkid
Sporadic User

Post by Buckknekkid »

ya larns sumtin new every day,, :lol:
F36 ~
SHES SOLDDDDDD
rossjo
Ultimate User

Trojan Marlin 25

Post by rossjo »

Captain Ross, 2009 Trojan Boater of the Year
"Viva Mahia" F32 Cummins 6BTA diesels,
"Mack Attack" Chaparral 244 Fish, SeaPro 180, McKee 14, Montauk-17
JuiceClark
Moderate User

nice

Post by JuiceClark »

Can you imagine....Shamrock boats made a fortune selling their junkie boat with an inboard but the Trojan faded away. There's just no accounting for quality in the boat biz! Thanks for your info.

Buckknekkid,
They're workin' hard up there to stay on schedule. Stuck in the minute detail work of faring every little line and angle with glass putty. Mold should be done in 45 days! (that means 67.5 days in boat language)

I need to post some new pics. Tell the wife only $800K will cover it...what a baaaargain!

http://www.boatdesign.net/gallery/showg ... user/22690