Upper Chesapeake Bay Surveyor

This forum is for comments and the exchange of information relating to Trojan Boats and boating. Please do not post used parts or boats For Sale in this area. For general, non-boating topics please use our "General Discussions" section.

Note: Negative or inflammatory postings will not be tolerated.

Moderators: BeaconMarineBob, Moderator, BeaconMarineDon

yorklyn
Active User

Upper Chesapeake Bay Surveyor

Post by yorklyn »

I just wanted to give a "shameless Plug" for my Surveyor , Butch Immediato of "Stem to stern marine Surveying". Butch made 3 different visits to my boat during my never ending refit. He was a huge help answering the numerous questions about current ABYC standards that I had during the renovation. Butch really impressed me with both his knowledge and professionalism and I wanted to let others know in case anyone is ever in need of his services.

Stem to Stern Marine Surveying LLC
>
> SAMS Accredited Marine Surveyor #1066
>
> ABYC Systems Certified
>
> Butch Immediato 302-750-6745
> butcheye@gmail.com
Todd Pote
1987 10 Meter Mid Cabin
Double Pote-N_Sea
1992 Scout 15.5 Center Console
WayWeGo
2024 Gold Support
2024 Gold Support

Re: Upper Chesapeake Bay Surveyor

Post by WayWeGo »

+1 Butch is doing an excellent job for us right now!

He is thorough and detail oriented -- just what you want in a surveyor. It also helps that he has a Trojan which has been very helpful to us as potential new Trojan owners.
1975 F-36 Convertible
Twin Chrysler 440's
prowlersfish
2024 Gold Support
2024 Gold Support

Post by prowlersfish »

I also recommend Butch . Butch also is a Trojan boater too as posted above. He has a F32 . I met Butch and his wife up in St Michaels back in 09 . Good people
Boating is good for the soul
77/78 TROJAN F36 Conv.
6BTA Cummins diesels
Life is to short for a ugly boat :D
garyp

Post by garyp »

I'm going to jump on the "Butch" bandwagon also !!! A friend recommended Butch last year, as I was interested in purchase of an 1987 F32. Prompt and professional, detailed, all in all a great guy, top notch surveyor. Within first hour of survey, Butch pulled me aside and said lets go!! Rotted midship bulkhead !!! Saved my A__ on that purchase. I was able to get my deposit back from the seller and we moved on. A couple of weeks later I found an 1981 F32 and gave Butch a call. Bulkhead tested out solid, Butch then spent approx. 8 hours inspecting everything that you can imagine and came out with a very, very good survey. Buy this boat or I will, was his statement. To complete the survey we did an extensive sea trial, all passed with flying colors. Closed the deal on the purchase and have not had to look back. Butch has followed up several times with phone calls to see how things are going, always with a good report from me. I cannot express my gratitude for the fine job Butch did for me and would highly recommend him to anyone looking to purchase a boat. If you are new into boating, Butch will walk you through the entire process explain what he's looking for and provide you with confidence in your purchase and his work ethic. Great Job !!!