ANNAPOLIS POWER BOAT SHOW, 16 OCT 2015

This forum is for comments and the exchange of information relating to Trojan Boats and boating. Please do not post used parts or boats For Sale in this area. For general, non-boating topics please use our "General Discussions" section.

Note: Negative or inflammatory postings will not be tolerated.

Moderators: BeaconMarineBob, Moderator, BeaconMarineDon

aaronbocknek
Ultimate User
Location: baltimore, md (alexandria, va and middle river,md) PARKSIDE MARINA

ANNAPOLIS POWER BOAT SHOW, 16 OCT 2015

Post by aaronbocknek »

so the one thing i told my oncologist prior to treatment was........'i have to be able to go to the annapolis boat show in october'. well fellow trojan boaters, i did it. in the presence of my partner brad, my brother and his new gal pal and a buddy of mine, we had a great time. i wish i had spent more time in the tents though. i love the gadgets and all the other fun stuff in the tents. we visited grand banks, princess, defever, hatteras, nordic and american tug. i have to say though, my favorite vessel this year for me was the new greenline 48 hybrid yacht. the fit and finish were amazing. if i had the $$, who knows...........

http://greenlinehybrid.com/Greenline-48-about

after visiting the first round of boats, we retired to pussers for food and drink. nothing like a good burger and a pussers #3. i enjoyed the rest of the day in a mild buzz. which i greatly needed before my next round of chemo on the 21st.

a good day indeed. just thought i'd share as my energy level actually rose. boating does that for me. i'm happy to share it with you all.

aaron
1982 F-36 TRI CABIN ENTERPRISE
PARKSIDE MARINA IN MIDDLE RIVER, MD
aaronbocknek@gmail.com
larryeddington
2024 Gold Support
2024 Gold Support

Re: ANNAPOLIS POWER BOAT SHOW, 16 OCT 2015

Post by larryeddington »

Super glad to hear you are out there and living life. Working finally on The Phoenix II tri-cabin finally after water went down at Lake Texoma where we have power, water and can get to dock.

Doing toilet duty now installing 2 new toilets and plumbing with PVC as much as possible and is going well.

Hope you are doing well withstanding the ravages of your treatments. Tomorrow will dawn and we will all be there on smooth waters.

Larry
Larry Eddington
1984 F-36 Tri Cabin "The Phoenix II"
1978 F-28 "The Phoenix"
Fish Master 2350 Bay Boat
9.5' Dink
rickalan35
Moderate User

Re: ANNAPOLIS POWER BOAT SHOW, 16 OCT 2015

Post by rickalan35 »

Hang in there, Aaron

Rick