reboatting the power

This forum is for comments and the exchange of information relating to Trojan Boats and boating. Please do not post used parts or boats For Sale in this area. For general, non-boating topics please use our "General Discussions" section.

Note: Negative or inflammatory postings will not be tolerated.

Moderators: BeaconMarineBob, Moderator, BeaconMarineDon

mr elevman
Moderate User

reboatting the power

Post by mr elevman »

sat im going to look at a 71 and 72 trojans 30 or 31 i dont remember my 36 foot wood hull is not going to make it keel is bowing up right inmid ship thir getting ready to pull her out this weakend thair adding 6 more straps so thire will be 9 straps and 4 of them are 16" wide that should get her out so getting back to the 2 im going to see the 71 has twin 318s 800 hrs glass hull fly bridge and the cabin is said to be in great shape best offer and the 72 has no motors or trans it dose have shafts fly bridge and cabin is ok to fair best offer thair marina owened and he want them out for the space to be empty
rick1954
Moderate User

Post by rick1954 »

It makes me sad when an old boat has to go on the hard and never come back :cry:
Rick 1976 Trojan E-26 Express 351 FI
Info@emaltd.com
RWS
Ultimate User

Post by RWS »

It's really sad if you consider that one day she was brand new, and someone was taking delivery and all that that day entailed.

I bought mine from the original owner who had her for 18 years.

Now I'm on year 7, and for a 25 year old, that old girl is mighty fine.

RWS