Front Windows

This forum is for comments and the exchange of information relating to Trojan Boats and boating. Please do not post used parts or boats For Sale in this area. For general, non-boating topics please use our "General Discussions" section.

Note: Negative or inflammatory postings will not be tolerated.

Moderators: BeaconMarineBob, Moderator, BeaconMarineDon

wvernie

Front Windows

Post by wvernie »

I own a 26' 1976 Trojan Sport Yacht Cruiser that has two windows on the front that need to be replaced. I'm sure that new is probably a thing of the past, so does anyone have any ideas about replacement. 72 degrees Wed. and snow on the ground this morning...Only in West Virginia!!
chumwithabottleofrum
Sporadic User

Post by chumwithabottleofrum »

ernie-are you talking about the two cabin windows (plastic windows at 45 degree angle) or are you talking about the glass "windshield" windows?-I might be able to help with the two plastic windows (Ive replaced mine) but the glass probably not.
wvernie

Post by wvernie »

hey, thanks for the reply, I'm talking about the two front cabin windows and they appear to be plexi-glass.
chumwithabottleofrum
Sporadic User

Post by chumwithabottleofrum »

Ernie-drop me an e-mail at h2oproof@hotmail.com and I will shoot a word document back to you that lays out how I did it. It's pretty simple really.

Mike McGaughey