Who has under transom water lights?

This forum is for comments and the exchange of information relating to Trojan Boats and boating. Please do not post used parts or boats For Sale in this area. For general, non-boating topics please use our "General Discussions" section.

Note: Negative or inflammatory postings will not be tolerated.

Moderators: BeaconMarineBob, Moderator, BeaconMarineDon

Mrsluggo

UNDER WATER LIGHTING

Post by Mrsluggo »

I put a pair of fog lights from pep boys under the swim platform of an 30 ft Pacemaker, the glow under the surface of the water was incredable . the way that the light reflected on the transom was also an incrediable effect . it would light up the wake and the transom while under way. this year ill be doing the same to my F32 Trojan
raymond workman

Post by raymond workman »

Obaby what kind of lights did you get and do you have any pitchers thx
75 trojan 30 ft 302 express fb
jwrape
Moderate User

Re: UNDER WATER LIGHTING

Post by jwrape »

Mrsluggo wrote:I put a pair of fog lights from pep boys under the swim platform of an 30 ft Pacemaker, the glow under the surface of the water was incredable . the way that the light reflected on the transom was also an incrediable effect . it would light up the wake and the transom while under way. this year ill be doing the same to my F32 Trojan
I was thinking of that but wondered if you could submerge them?
79' Carver 28' Mariner
I want another Trojan, preferably a Tri Cabin
rickalan35
Moderate User

fog lights

Post by rickalan35 »

Does it matter what stength? When I think of fog lights I guess I think of amber. Is that what you did. Sounds neat.

Rick
Obaby

Deepsea

Post by Obaby »

raymond workman wrote:Obaby what kind of lights did you get and do you have any pitchers thx
I bought the DeepSea SS Sapphire crystal model. cant remember the exact model # but it's AC powered and lasts like 5000+ hours. (there located in San Diego), ~$2800 install was easy but had to swing diver plate over and re-bolt. (I like things centered perfect)

I dont have any pictures with the light on, sorry. I promise I'll take some and post for everyone. I'm leaving for Alaska (guys fishin trip) next week so BEAR (ha ha wife is scared I'm going to get eaten) with me. I'll even get some pics from the dingy.

Patrick
Trojan 11 Meter International (87)
New Twin MP 502's 8.2
Westerbeke 5KW
Oceanside Harbor San Diego
raymond workman

Post by raymond workman »

I belive this is the lights he is talking about http://www.deepsee.com/products.html I had loked at these before and liked them.
75 trojan 30 ft 302 express fb
Danny Bailey
Moderate User

Post by Danny Bailey »

The lights don't interest me but I would like to have some of those hydraulic actuators on my F-36 that would make it hop up and down like the Latinos' lowriders. 8) How cool would that be in a raft-up? :lol:
1980 F-36 with 6BTA 250 Cummins enjoying the Sounds and coastal waters of North Carolina