Hope these pics turn out of my Trojan!

This forum is for comments and the exchange of information relating to Trojan Boats and boating. Please do not post used parts or boats For Sale in this area. For general, non-boating topics please use our "General Discussions" section.

Note: Negative or inflammatory postings will not be tolerated.

Moderators: BeaconMarineBob, Moderator, BeaconMarineDon

jimini

Hope these pics turn out of my Trojan!

Post by jimini »

You've gotta be tough if you're gonna be STUPID!

jimini
prowlersfish
2024 Gold Support
2024 Gold Support

Post by prowlersfish »

Sweet !!!!!!
Boating is good for the soul
77/78 TROJAN F36 Conv.
6BTA Cummins diesels
Life is to short for a ugly boat :D
mr elevman
Moderate User

Post by mr elevman »

very nice
Dreamer

Post by Dreamer »

jimini

So are you going to slip in Saugatuck? I looked @ your boat before. Great Ride. I'm glad someone picked her up.
Better than I deserve
jimini

Post by jimini »

Dreamer~

Yea I'm slipping at Saugatuck Yacht Service this season.... there was an opening at Washington Park Marina in Michigan City but I turned it down to go further north on the "Lake".... We decided we wanted to stay in Saugatuck instead... we're only couple blocks from downtown for restaurants; theaters and shops and we like to walk at night and look at the "boardwalk" and boats!! ... and also gives our family and friends a place for something to do besides sit on a boat all day long...

Does Tower Marine have any cruises done by members to different areas? I brand new to the area and not sure of any beaches or inlets to throw the hook out for an overnight...

jimini
Dreamer

Post by Dreamer »

Jimini

You have a lot of options. The cove is a popular place to stop. A lot of people will crash there over night, and just outside pier heads in front off Oval beach, is a good day hang out. You can get Dinner in Holland @ Boat Works; they have plenty of roam to tie up. South Haven is a little bit farther, and harder to tie up at. The municipal is a good place to tie up or stay the night, and Clementine’s is great for dinner. From where you’re slipping it will take you 20 minutes to get to the Saugatuck pier heads. Great trip for a Sunset tour.
Better than I deserve
jimini

Post by jimini »

It all sounds good compare to boating in a river for many years! I've been waiting many years to boat in Lake Michigan and finally made it... the Saugatuck area is looking better all the time!!!

Thanks Dreamer!

jimini