10 Meter - Wiring schematics

This forum is for comments and the exchange of information relating to Trojan Boats and boating. Please do not post used parts or boats For Sale in this area. For general, non-boating topics please use our "General Discussions" section.

Note: Negative or inflammatory postings will not be tolerated.

Moderators: BeaconMarineBob, Moderator, BeaconMarineDon

Resolute

10 Meter - Wiring schematics

Post by Resolute »

Hello fellow boaters,

I am the proud new owner of a 1985 Trojan 10 Meter flybridge. I am not sure I can convey how excited I am to have this as I have wanted a flybridge convertible for many, many years. The previous owners took very good care of her and it shows, but being an older boat there are some little things that I want to make right. My first priority is making sure I have an understanding of the electrical system, ESPECIALLY the bilge pumps. Right now all three pumps work, but only when manually switched from the electrical panel in the salon. The float switches and high water alarm switches are inoperable. Not an ideal situation as the boat is still in the water and I still have to take her home to her homeport in the coming weeks, a 60+ mile trip.

Does anyone have the wiring diagram for this boat that they can share? I have searched online, but have not found anything that has the detail I would like.

Any other advice for a new Trojan owner is also appreciated.
Thanks
1985 Trojan International 10 Meter Flybridge Sedan - 454 Crusaders
El L Sea
2024 Gold Support
2024 Gold Support

Re: 10 Meter - Wiring schematics

Post by El L Sea »

You can order a full system schematic from Beacon Marine. Go to the Trojan store on this site to order. You will need your hull ID. Even though things in my 12m had changed, it was easy to see what previous owners had done, and explained a lot about my specific boat. Well worth the money.
El L Sea
Fort Myers, FL
1988 Trojan 12m International Sport Fisherman
2017 Boston Whaler 130 Tender w/ 40HP Mercury
jhalb
Moderate User

Re: 10 Meter - Wiring schematics

Post by jhalb »

Send me your email and I will send them to you. Jhalb@att.net
John
"PELICAN"
1983 10 Meter Express